You’ve got questions. We’ve got answers. And most answers are on this website. Before contacting us, review the rest of the site. You may find answers to your questions just a few clicks away.
Where to find answers:
- For information about submitting any application for undergraduate admission, read the Application Process and Advice to Candidates sections carefully, along with the collection of Frequently Asked Questions. You will find links to application requirements, deadlines, testing information, Single-Choice Early Action, and a detailed explanation of What Yale Looks For.
- If you have a specific question about applying that is not answered on the website, please call our office (203-432-9316) during business hours to speak to an admissions officer, or use our online questions portal to email your question to a Yale student.
- To join our digital mailing list, please fill out our online inquiry form.
How to send application materials or updates:
- Use the online Update Application Form available on an applicant’s Yale Admissions Status Portal.
- Send materials via an application platform (e.g. The Common Application) or document managment tool (e.g. Naviance).
- Send materials via using the the Counselor Material Upload Form on the counselor webpage.
- Mail material to the PO box or street address listed below.
Please include your full name on all application materials.