To protect the health of the community, Yale is not allowing any short-term campus visitors. Please explore the Yale virtual tour, register for a virtual event, read insights on the admissions office’s response to COVID-19, or contact the office.Close
You’ve got questions. We’ve got answers. And most answers are on this website. Before contacting us, review the rest of the site. You may find answers to your questions just a few clicks away.
Find Answers Via:
- Application Instructions & Components
- Application Deadlines
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Standardized Testing Requirements & Policies
- What Yale Looks For
Send Application Materials or Updates Via:
- Update Application Form, available on the Yale Admissions Status Portal
- Application platform (e.g. Common Application) or document management tool (e.g. Naviance)
- Application Material Upload Form for Educators, available on the Counselor Webpage
- Postal Mail, see details below.
If you have a specific question about applying that our website does not answer, please use the online questions portal or call the Office of Undergraduate Admissions at 203.432.9316 during business hours.
To join Yale’s digital mailing list, please complete the online inquiry form.
Yale’s Office of Public Affairs and Communications also offers enewsletters that portray Yale’s extraordinary breadth. Members of the public may subscribe for daily or weekly delivery.