Connect with Yale through live online events
The Yale Admissions Office regularly hosts live virtual events. Advanced registration is required.
Please note: Yale does not track event registrations or contact with our admissions staff for the purposes of evaluating applications.
Virtual Information Sessions
Virtual information sessions are co-hosted by a Yale admissions officer and current Yale student. These 60-minute online presentations cover academic programs, residential life, affordability, and admissions. Participants will not share their video or audio in the session but will have the option to submit questions in advance. Register for a Virtual Information Session »
Virtual Student Forums
Join an informal, non-evaluative Q&A sessions with current Yale students and no admissions officers or parents. Participants will not share their video or audio in the session but may submit questions via typed Q&A. Current Yale students will answer live. Register for a Virtual Student Forum »
Inside Look STEM Virtual Sessions
Join a one-hour session led by current Yale science or engineering majors who will showcase laboratories and other on-campus resources. These webinars will provide an inside look at some special Yale spaces and highlight the experiences of Yale student researchers. Register for a Science or Engineering Inside Look Virtual Session »
Up Close Virtual Sessions
Up Close Virtual Sessions showcase a particular Yale experience in-depth, featuring a detailed overview of a specific topic and Q&A with members of the Yale community.
Virtual Session and Current Student Conversations
A Virtual Session and Current Student Conversation features an overview of Yale’s undergraduate programs and a live panel conversation featuring Yale students from a specific US region. Participants can submit questions via live Q&A to the student panelists during the session.
2021 Multicultural Open House
Virtual Events with Multiple Colleges
Yale is a member of several consortia that offer prospective students and families the option to learn about multiple colleges in one shared session. These 60-90 minutes sessions will showcase each school and cover the basics of selective college admissions and need-based financial aid.
- Sunday, August 7 at 7pm EDT
- Sunday, August 28 at 7pm EDT
- Sunday, September 11 at 7pm EDT
- Sunday, September 18 at 7pm EDT
- Sunday, October 2 at 7pm EDT
- Sunday, October 9 at 7pm EDT
- Thursday, September 1 at 8pm EDT
- Thursday, September 8 at 8pm EDT
- Thursday, September 22 at 8pm EDT
- Thursday, September 29 at 8pm EDT - Special Session on Access and Affordability
- Thursday, October 6 at 8pm EDT - Special Spanish Language Session / Sesión de Información en Español
- Thursday, October 13 at 8pm EDT
- Thursday, October 20 at 8pm EDT - Special Session with the Deans of Admission
- Wednesday, August 3 at 8pm EDT
- Tuesday, September 13 at 8pm EDT
- Wednesday, September 21 at 8pm EDT - Special Session on Financial Aid
Bates, Brown, Dartmouth, Wellesley, and Yale sessions for New England students