Connect with Yale through live online events
The Yale Admissions Office will be hosting online virtual events throughout summer 2020. Preregistration for all events is required.
Please note: Yale does not track event registrations or contact with our admissions staff for the purposes of evaluating applications.
Virtual Information Sessions
Virtual information sessions are co-hosted by a Yale admissions officer and current Yale student. These 45-60 minute online presentations cover academic programs, residential life, affordability, and admissions. Participants will not share their video or audio in the session but will have the option to submit questions in advance.
Virtual Events with Multiple Colleges
Yale is a member of several consortia that offer prospective students and families the option to learn about multiple colleges in one shared session. These 60-90 minutes sessions will showcase each school and cover the basics of selective college admissions and need-based financial aid.
Events for students in Southern California:
Discovering U: Columbia, University of Chicago, University of Texas at Austin, University of Michigan, & Yale
- Thursday, May 28 at 8:00 pm EDT
- Thursday, June 4 at 8:00 pm EDT
- Thursday, June 11 at 8:00 pm EDT
- Thursday, June 18 at 8:00 pm EDT
- Thursday, June 25 at 8:00 pm EDT
- Monday, June 22 at 7:00pm CDT for students in Texas & Oklahoma
- Wednesday, June 24 at 7:00pm CDT for students in Texas
- Sunday, June 28 at 2:00pm CDT for students in all southwestern states
- Monday, June 29 at 7:00pm MDT (6:00pm AZ MST) for students in Arizona, Colorado & New Mexico
Quest for College: Colorado College, University of Chicago, University of Southern California, Vanderbilt, & Yale
Quest for College Sessions discuss QuestBridge, a national non-profit organization that connects high-achieving, low-income students with highly selective colleges offering exceptional need-based financial aid.