Campus Tours will be available from the Yale Visitor Center starting October 4. Space is limited and advanced registration is required. Please carefully review the information below to plan your visit.
Campus Tours (Departing from Visitor Center, 149 Elm Street)
Mon - Sat 9am, 10am, 11am, 1pm, 2pm, 3pm (begins Oct 4)
Mon - Sat 9am, 10am, 11am, 1pm, 2pm, 3pm (except Nov 20, 25, 26, 27)
Mon - Sat 9am, 10am, 11am, 1pm, 2pm, 3pm (ends Dec 16)
Campus Tours Fall 2021
The Yale Office of Undergraduate Admissions and the Yale Visitor Center invite you to join a one-hour campus tour led by a current Yale undergraduate. Before registering, please note these important policies:
- Advanced registration is required, and tours will be capped at 20 visitors or fewer.
- Tours will showcase exterior campus spaces only and will depart rain or shine.
- All visitors must be fully vaccinated, and a vaccine attestation is required of each visitor during registration. Per university guidelines, unvaccinated visitors, including individuals under age 12, are not currently permitted to join a campus tour.
- Prospective students may have up to two guests join them for the tour. We encourage families to travel with only one parent or guardian. Students may not substitute guests after registering.
- All tour participants will wear a mask at all times while on campus.
- The Visitor Center will open 15 minutes before the start of each tour and close after the tour departs.
- The Office of Undergraduate Admissions remains closed to visitors. For questions about admissions, please use the online questions form or call the office.
All interior Yale spaces remain closed to visitors. Requests to visit a classroom or specific campus location cannot be accommodated. The Yale Visitor Center and Admissions Office are not currently able to offer in-person tours for groups.
The Yale Admissions Office is hosting dozens of online virtual events for prospective students throughout 2021. Learn more on the virtual events page. Virtual events for fall 2021 include:
- Virtual Information Sessions - featuring an admissions officer and current student.
- Student Forums - featuring current students and live Q&A.
- STEM Student Forums - featuring current students majoring in science or engineering and live Q&A.
- 2021 Multicultural Open House - featuring Yale’s cultural and resource centers, through a week of panels, performances, and showcases.
- Regional Virtual Sessions and Current Student Conversations - highlighting the experiences of students from different US regions.
- Up Close Virtual Sessions - highlighting the performing arts, international and professional experiences, and students from rural areas.
- Inside Look STEM Virtual Sessions - showcasing science and engineering facilities and research opportunities.
- Virtual Events with Multiple Colleges - showcasing up to five colleges and universities in a single session.
Advance registration is required for all virtual events.
Virtual Sessions for Groups (Confirmed Reservations Required)
If you would like to request a virtual session for members of a high school or non-profit group that works with prospective undergraduate students, please complete the form below at least 14 days before your proposed virtual session date.