Thank you for your interest in Yale. Before submitting a question, we strongly recommend reading through our Frequently Asked Questions for Applying to Yale College, Applying as an International Student, Applying as a Transfer Student, and The QuestBridge Program.
If you have already submitted an application, please log into your Yale Admissions Status Portal, where you can check the status of required application material and submit an application update. Do not use the links below to submit a question regarding an active application or to submit application materials.
Prospective students who have not submitted an application, please select the appropriate topic below and submit a question via the webform. A member of our team will respond via email.
- General Questions About First-Year Admissions
- International Student Questions
- Questions about the QuestBridge Program
- Questions About Yale College, Visiting Campus, & Events
- Transfer Student Questions
- Nontraditional Students: The Eli Whitney Students Program
- Request Information or Materials
Please note that inquiries submitted through this system are answered by Yale students. To ask a question of an admissions officer, please call the Office of Undergraduate Admissions at (203) 432-9316 Monday-Friday 9:00am to 4:30pm.