Transfer Admissions

The Undergraduate Admissions Office reviews applications for a small number of transfer students each spring. Details about applying are available at Transfer applications are only considered from students who will have completed one or two years of full-time undergraduate course work before transferring. Students completing college-level course work while enrolled in high school/secondary school should apply for first-year admission. All transfer students are expected to complete coursework as a full-time Yale College student. Students who have had their higher education plans interrupted for 5 or more years should consider applying through the Eli Whitney Program for Nontraditional Applicants.

This question is for testing whether or not you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions.

Yale does not track communication with our office or any type of demonstrated interest in the admissions process.