The QuestBridge National College Match Application is one of three ways to apply to Yale for first-year admission.
Yale is a partner with QuestBridge, a national non-profit program that connects bright, motivated low-income students with educational and scholarship opportunities at some of the nation’s best colleges. Students who wish to apply to QuestBridge Partner Institutions using the QuestBridge National College Match Application must first submit their application materials to QuestBridge and be selected as Finalists in the QuestBridge National College Match. Students selected as Finalists have the option to rank Yale in QuestBridge National College Match or to apply directly for Single-Choice Early Action or Regular Decision.
The QuestBridge National College Match Application is one of three ways to apply to Yale for first-year admission. Yale has no preference for one type of application over another. Submit one - and only one - application per admissions cycle.
Reasons why the QuestBridge Application might be right for you:
- The QuestBridge Application includes questions that allow students from low-income households to discuss their backgrounds and unique circumstances.
- The QuestBridge National College Match Application is free. Students named QuestBridge Finalists are not required to pay application fees to be considered for first-year admission to Yale.
- The QuestBridge Application makes it easy for students to apply to multiple Partner Institutions with the same application and no school-specific questions or essays.
- For students who are named Finalists, the QuestBridge organization automatically forwards teacher recommendations and transcripts to Yale with the National College Match Application. To complete an application, QuestBridge Finalists only need to submit the Yale QuestBridge Questionnaire via the Yale Admissions Status Portal.
- Students who rank Yale through the QuestBridge National College Match will find out if they have matched with Yale in early December. Applications that are not matched with Yale or a binding QuestBridge Partner Institution can be considered again in Yale’s Regular Decision round if the applicant chooses.
The QuestBridge National College Match Application is made available over the summer. To learn more visit www.questbridge.org