- Learning at Yale
- Living at Yale
- Student Pursuits
- Virtual Tour, Blogs & Video
Freshman Application Checklist
Decisions for freshman Regular Decision applicants will be posted online on the evening of March 31. Click the Regular Decision Result link below and login with your Eli Account information. An Eli Account is necessary to check the decision on your application, so please be sure that you activate your Eli Account.
Application Acknowledgment and Checklist
- Within three weeks of receipt of your application, we will send an email to the email address you listed on your application. It will include an "Eli Account" username, PIN, and instructions for setting up your account. If you do not receive your Eli Account information within three weeks, please check your 'junk mail' folder in case our email has been filtered by mistake. To prevent this, you may want to add 'email@example.com' to your address book or contact list.
- You should use your Eli Account in the coming months to check online for receipt of required application materials through the application checklist.
Application Checklist (now closed for 2014-2015 application cycle)
- Please use one email address throughout the application cycle. If your email address changes, please send that information to firstname.lastname@example.org as soon as possible in case we need to contact you via email.
- Please use your full legal name on all admissions documents, including teacher recommendations, the school report, standardized test results, supplementary materials, etc. We will file your application under the full legal name listed on your Common Application. If we receive documents under any other name, they might not be filed with your application.
- Remember to use your full legal name when you take the standardized tests as well.