- Learning at Yale
- Living at Yale
- Student Pursuits
- Virtual Tour, Blogs & Video
Freshman Application Checklist
Application Acknowledgment and Checklist - Yale Admissions Status Portal
- Within three weeks of receipt of your application, starting in mid-October, we will send an email to the email address you listed on your application. It will include a PIN and instructions for setting up your Yale Admissions Status Portal account. If you do not receive a confirmation email within three weeks, please check your 'junk mail' folder in case our email has been filtered by mistake. To prevent this, you may want to add 'firstname.lastname@example.org' to your address book or contact list.
- You should use your account in the coming months to check online for receipt of required application materials through the application checklist.
Application Checklist (available mid-October)
- You will also use your account and password to view your admissions decision online. Be sure to keep your account information and password in a safe place throughout the application process.
- Please use one email address throughout the application cycle. If your email address changes from what you submitted via the Common Application, please send that information to email@example.com as soon as possible in case we need to contact you via email.
- Please use your full legal name on all admissions documents, including teacher recommendations, the school report, standardized test results, supplementary materials, etc. We will file your application under the full legal name listed on your Common Application. If we receive documents under any other name, they might not be filed with your application.
- Remember to use your full legal name when you take the standardized tests as well.